Monday, May 23, 2011

Kinda Crazy!!!

Well, I received an email yesterday congratulating me on being chosen for a digital short e-book publishing contract! 

I am still in a state of shock, I really don't know what to say except I will give out all the info on when and where it will be published very soon.  Stunned is beyond what I feel right now. 

I have to ask myself too, am I stunned because it is the most fabulous thing to happen or is it because I am stunned someone chose my work?  I flip-flop between the two I guess.  I am very excited that this is happening, could it be the beginning of something amazing?  I hope so.

Just wanted to let you all know my exciting news, and like I said I will give more info on when/where etc...as soon as I know more too.

Happy Penning!

No comments:

Post a Comment