Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am an author!

Well, it is true.....I am an author!!  Okay, so an e-book author but still published.  Although it is not the manuscript I have been working on and revising till the cows come home, I still wanted to share with you my accomplishment, I am rather proud of myself I have to admit!

So, I won a summer writing contest for short stories.  I was picked with several others to have my work published as an e-book by Trestle Press Publishing.  I have gone through the editing process, and the cover process, and now it is up online for purchase!!  I am still a little flabbergasted at it all.  I went to the sites it is available on, which I will share later, and got a little teary-eyed seeing my name Samantha Weiler, and next to it, author.  Even now I am a little emotional, excuse me while I wipe my eyes....okay, better now!!

Anyway, what else can I say?  Oh yeah, I am still editing Book 'A' and writing Book 'B' but am not going to be posting 'Penned Pages' or 'Week in Writing' today, becasue today is all about my short story 'Beyond the Garden Gate' by Samantha Weiler (author)!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the sites it is available on.........

Amazon.com (kindle)
Barnesandnoble.com (nook)
Smashwords.com (all e-books including pdf)

Search.....Beyond the Garden Gate by Samantha Weiler, and it should pop up!!

Thanks to all of my family and friends for their support without whom I would not be where I am today, I love you all.

Only one more thing to say.......

Happy Penning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment